Miley Apologizes


Due to recent photos that have found its way across the web as well as her sudden embarrassment over her recent semi-topless photo shoot (Billy Ray and mom Tish were in attendance as well as other Miley family members/supporters) for famed photographer Annie Leibovitz, teen queen Miley Cyrus has issued this statement to PEOPLE:

"My goal in my music and my acting is always to make people happy. For Vanity Fair, I was so honored and thrilled to work with Annie [Leibovitz]. I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed."

I don't know, but if she was going to feel this much remorse over the whole situation, maybe she shouldn't have done it in the first place, but that's just me...Becoming a star has its price.

- Erin Dustin