Keri's stunt fun


Keri Russell says she's thankful for MI3 co-star Tom Cruise's support and guidance in doing stunts for the movie. "Tom is so into doing the stunts and he's so good at them, so most things I do are with him," she says of her action scenes. "They'll take like eight hours to set up. We'll be jumping off the top of this building in downtown LA onto a moving van. He's in a harness, I'm in a harness and I'm hanging on to him as we jump off. Two minutes before we're about to do this, they come up and say, 'Now if you don't want to do this, we can take the two hours and take it all down.' Like I can say no! Tom is waiting! The thing is, Tom has done it for so long and is so good at it, it felt kind of safe being with him. I figured they're not going to kill Tom Cruise, so if I'm with him, I'm safe."